JOB TITLE: Hotel Receptionist
HOURS: PART – TIME SHIFTS (3pm – 11pm / 7am – 3pm )
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
We are looking to recruit a Part Time Receptionist with excellent customer service skills, and excellent attention to detail to join the dynamic team at Dunsilly Hotel Antrim.
The main purpose of this position is to cover reception and switch board as required.
- To work within office guidelines to ensure that all client bookings are accurate.
- To deal with all client queries – by phone, post, online and face-to-face.
- To maintain a good knowledge of all the hotels services in order to deal with daily client queries and bookings.
- To identify and maximise sales opportunities in all client queries/contact.
- To carry out reception procedures as per the daily checklists.
- To carry out administrative duties as required.
- Work within the guidelines of health and safety operatives to ensure all staff and guests are safe at all times.
- 6 months experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment as a receptionist or administrator.
- Confident IT skills to include word and excel.
- A good administrative and customer service background with the ability to demonstrate skills in both.
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Warm, friendly and energetic with a great pride in your overall appearance.
- A flexible work approach.
- Experience or an interest in the hospitality industry.
- Development opportunities;
- In house and external training;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Great opportunity to enhance your career with a fast growing family run Hotel Group
- Discounts on many services across the McKeever Hotel Group
The position is part - time and will be shift based on 2 days out of 7 this will include evening and weekend work
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org