Latest Version: 25/05/2018
McKeever Hotel Group
McKeever Hotel Group is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The privacy and confidentiality of personal information is important, and we are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. As Data Controllers under the Data Protection Act 1988 we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection legislation and will ensure that we:
• Obtain and process information fairly.
• Keep information only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
• Use and disclose information only in ways compatible with these purposes.
• Keep information safe and secure.
• Keep information accurate, complete and up to date.
• Ensure that information is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
• Retain information for no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes.
• Give a copy of personal data to the individual from whom it was taken on written request.
Our Privacy Statement is a legal requirement underpinned by two distinct pieces of legislation:
▪ The Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”)
▪ Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“SI 336/2011”)
▪ EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR”)
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time and from time to time without notice by publishing a new version on our website. Please refer to the top of this document to see date of the latest version in force.