I Want to Explore
Take a walk around the hotel grounds
Enjoy a picnic lunch made by our chefs in Dunsilly Gardens and picnic tables
Enjoy a coffee or hot drink along with your morning paper in our outdoor seating area- Our coffee is Javablend Thirty Eight Espresso
Take a walk around the historic 400 year old Antrim Castle Gardens. Walk into the past as you stroll around this magnificent setting, visiting beautiful features such as the Large Parterre, Her Ladyship’s Pleasure Garden and Yew Tree Pond. (1.8 miles away)
To enjoy the wealth of Co. Antrim Gardens you will love The Antrim Garden Trail which includes some of the most distinguished public and private gardens whose discovery will be the highlight of many a garden tour or afternoon out.
Explore the famous Loughshore Trail 113 mile cycle route that encircles Lough Neagh. It provides breath taking views and incorporates over 25 major sites of interest including marinas, nature reserves, parks and sites of archaeological interest. Many of the sites along the route host interpretation panels providing information about the Trail, local history and flora and fauna. The route start can be accessed from Belfast International Airport. (6.4 miles away)
Take a walk around Randalstown Forrest. Randalstown Forest is a mixed conifer forest that contains an owl conservation centre, Deer Park, and several walking routes, with two small adjacent Nature Reserves at the forest edge on the shores of Lough Neagh. (4.3 miles away)
Enjoy the wealth of shopping that County Antrim has to offer:
– visit Castle Mall in Antrim for a range of highstreet and local shops (2 miles away)
– visit Junction One Outlet shopping centre with over 70 outlet stores and family entertainment. (1.3 miles away)
– travel to Ballymena and enjoy shopping around the town which includes Fairhill Shopping Centre and the Tower Centre (9 miles away)
– travel to Belfast and tour the shops in the city along with shopping centres Victoria Square and Castle Court (20 miles away)
– travel to Abbey Centre in Newtownabbey to enjoy indoor shopping for all of the family with over 70 high street stores (17 miles away)
Discover the TV and Film Locations that Northern Ireland has to offer on our doorstep.
Game of Thrones Filming Locations close to Dunsilly Hotel:
-The Stomlands Cushendun Caves Co Antrim: (34 miles away)
-The King’s Road, Dark Hedges, Co Antrim: (30.7 miles away)
Take a look at other locations for Game of Thrones here.